Parent Carer Participation – How to Guide
The Parent Carer Forum Handbook is useful for anyone involved in running a forum.
NB. If reading in Adobe interactive mode, press Esc key to get Menu bar to download document or print pages. If the interactive features are not working, make sure you have opened the document in Adobe.
The handbook includes information on all aspects of running a forum including:
- getting started, policies, governance
- finances including paying parents
- working as a team, managing conflict
- reaching and consulting with parents
- working with local authorities & health to improve services.
You can download a copy of the handbook by clicking on the report below: